Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, May 4, 2013

ROPPONGI: Ippudo Ramen for Akamaru! I finally made it!!

Ippudo is a favorite among my foreign friends but as my ramen repertoire expanded I stopped frequenting these large chain ramen shops in favor of owner/chef style spots... well when I'm sober that is.



Free toppings.




English Menu's

This place has great mini-gyoza's with a side of yuzu spice paste.


Soup was very flavorful... charsiu very tender... and the thin noodles had a great chewiness to them.



Spicy boiled bean sprout topping for free! Gives a nice kick to the ramen.

The Chef!

For some reason I've always met friendly people at Ramen shops...

We'll be back!

Shop: Ippudo Ramen - Roppongi Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木4-9-11 第2小田切ビル
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 4-9-1
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment